- Another Weekend Loving Nature Activity
- Woke-up 6:30 – out 7:30 – Start Journey Near the Fish Pond 09:30
- Reach end of the Road – Lovely Mosquito and Leeches!! 10:15
- Get the Left Road to Orang Asli Old House
- If Go straight will End up to “Gunung Hitam” – 13KM Walk! We went for another 1 hour uphill and Feed Leeches!
- If you Keep Left will reach the “Lawing Waterfall” after 30 minuses
- Nice Place to Take Rest
- Yo can Continue on Right side of the Waterfall and Climb up —– Guess it will have a way to Gunung Hitam Mountain!
- back to Card Park with in 90 Minutes – Hungry Afternoon but Happy on Feeding Leeches and heading towards food!!!
|Location||Near Kg Sg Lui, Ulu Langat region|
|Coordinates and map||N 03 09.90′ E 101 55.78′|
|Waterfall Profile||Near Vertical Fall, cascades|
The Ulu Langat region, the backyard of KL, is well known for its many waterfalls. The most popular are the Gabai falls, but there are many more. To visit the Lawing falls you go to Kg Hulu Langat and follow the signboards to the Gabai falls. Do not take the exit to Gabai, but continue a few km until the small Kg Sg Lui where you turn left. rnAfter about 500 m you turn left again, near a fish pond. Follow this road until the end, near a bridge.