- Another Weekend & Another Passion for being in Nature 🙂
- Starting 8 –Breakfast @ Ampang Point
- Hulu Langat —-Nice Road
- Gunung Nuang Base Camp
- 10:00 a.m. Starting
- 200 Meter or Less to Way to LOLO FALL
- Mosquito Party — We are Breakfast for them
- After 1 huour reach a Road — Keep going With Mosquito … (Recommending having Long Slevel Shirts + Pants + Lot of Mosquito Repellent !!!
- + Salt for Lovely Leeches — they are Hungry as well 🙂
- After feeding Leeches + Mosquito we reached end of the Road
- River Crossings starts here
- Either Jump Jump or start enjoying the Cold , Clear Lolo River water ….
- Be aware of Flash Floods , Rainy Seasons (Monsoon) Mid-Oct till March!!!
- After 1.5 hrs cool hiking we reach the “Air Terjun Bomoh Ali” (Bomoh Ali Waterfall)
- Stay here as much as you love — it worth compare to what you are expecting to explore next!!!!!
- we stopped around 2 hrs here!!!! Swimming and Tarzan Hanging is part of the Party !!!!
- Skipped the second fall (by mistake used the uphill and not follow the River!!!)
- reach the Gunung Nuang Road after 45min …
- Leeches clearance process!!!!! SALT
- continue uphill for another 30 min and back to LOLO FALL
- 5 p.m Retun from Road and 6:40 reached the Ranger Park
- Beautiful 5 k.m Walking …..
- Dinner@Double Quantity!!!!
Links – From Other Blogs — See them and let’s follow @Copyright
Best Source for every waterfall:
|Location||Pangsun, Ulu Langat|
|Coordinates and map||N3 13.84 E101 54.09|
|Waterfall Profile||Vertical fall|